This Policy applies to all websites, servers and services owned or provided by ESEA (collectively, "ESEA Sites"). ESEA may add new sites, domain names or services from time to time. As explained below, this Policy applies only to websites owned and services maintained by ESEA and not to websites or services to which links may be provided on ESEA Sites.
BY USING THIS SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED ON THIS SITE, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
Collection of Personal Information ESEA collects personal information from users of ESEA Sites in connection with the access and use of the various products and services available to you on ESEA Sites. These products and services may include: (i) registration as an ESEA user and/or subscribing to ESEA Premium; (ii) use of the ESEA Client; (iii) registration for competitions and events; (iv) registration for receipt of communications like email updates and newsletters; (v) registration for certain online community services and tools like message boards, chat rooms, forums, news groups or other community services; (vi) user surveys and polls; (vii) participation in sweepstakes, contests or promotions by sponsored by ESEA or third parties; and (viii) purchasing products and services.
- Types of Information Collected. ESEA collects information you provide to us. This may include your name, address, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, user IDs and passwords, age and date of birth, gender, billing and transaction information, product and service preferences and contact preferences. In certain instances, you may also submit similar information about other people (such as when shipping products purchased on ESEA Sites).
- Automatic Data Collection. In addition to the information you provide us, ESEA may also automatically collect information regarding your use of ESEA Sites. Our automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies, web beacons or other commonly used website analytics tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language and access times. These tools may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, clickstream behavior (i.e., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take in connection with ESEA Sites) and products and services you use.
- Pixel tags, web beacons or other commonly used email analytics tools. These tools may collect information when you open an email or click a link contained in an email.
- Anti-cheat functionality in the ESEA Client. In order to detect cheaters, the ESEA Client detects certain information about your computer hardware, programs installed or running on your computer, connection history, and similar details that may indicate use of cheats. The ESEA Client may also take screenshots while you are playing a game through the ESEA Client. CERTAIN INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE IT CONTAINS IS REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE OPERATION OF OUR ANTI-CHEAT SERVICES. BY USING THE ESEA CLIENT, YOU CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS OF INFORMATION FROM YOUR COMPUTER THAT IS REASONABLY NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY AND PREVENT CHEATS AND ENFORCE BANS.
- Commingled Information. ESEA may also collect information from commercially available sources that it deems credible. Such information may include your name, address, email address and demographic data. The information ESEA collects from its commercial sources may be used along with the information ESEA collects when you visit ESEA Sites. For example, ESEA may compare the geographic information acquired from commercial sources with your IP address to derive your general geographic area.
- Community Tools. From time to time, ESEA may make message boards, chat rooms, forums, news groups and other community tools available to you on ESEA Sites. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in these public areas, your information becomes public information and can be viewed and used by ESEA and others.
We use the personal information you provide to us (i) in the manner described in this Policy, (ii) to improve and customize this site and the products and services offered to you, and (iii) as directed by you as indicated by your use of the products and services offered on this site. For example, we may use your personal information in connection with the following:
- Creation of membership accounts;
- Offers to participate in competitions and event;
- Detection and prevention of cheats
- Enforce bans;
- Offers to participate in competitions and event;
- Delivery of email updates and newsletters;
- Communications of offers for promotions, sweepstakes and contests;
- Invitations to participate in user surveys and polls;
- Execution of purchases of products and services; and
- Providing software updates and interactive materials.
We may also use your personal information to contact you offline concerning the products and services offered on this site.
ESEA will not sell, rent or lease the personal information you provide. ESEA will only share your personal information:
- With entities owned or controlled by ESEA;
- With your consent;
- With persons or entities engaged by ESEA to carry out or fulfill ESEA operations or business activities;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganzization or sale of assets by ESEA;
- As required by a duly authorized request from a government authority, to comply with any law, regulation, warrant, subpoena or order from a court or governmental authority, and to help prevent or investigate suspected fraud, harassment or violation of any law, rule, regulation, ESEA policy or ESEA terms and conditions; and
- As otherwise stated in this Policy.
We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information (i.e., generic information that does not identify you personally) when you visit any ESEA Site. We may use non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of ESEA Sites and to enable us to personalize the products and services offered on ESEA Sites. We may also aggregate non-personally identifiable information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual. We reserve the right to use this information in any manner we deem appropriate.
ESEA Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13. ESEA Sites prohibit registration by, and ESEA will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from, anyone under the age of 13. If you believe ESEA has collected personal information about your child, you may contact us at the address set forth below to request removal of such information.
ESEA does not collect personal information from users over time and across third party websites or online services. However, we work with third party partners who use unique identifiers to help us understand use of ESEA Sites. The unique identifiers used by third parties on our sites may be combined with information collected about you over time and across third party websites or online services.
ESEA Sites may include links to third party websites or services. ESEA does not control such third party sites and their privacy practices are not covered by this policy. The presence of a link on ESEA Sites does not constitute an endorsement or representation regarding any third party website or service.
The protection of your personal information is important to ESEA. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of this information, ESEA utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, no system can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard and we cannot guarantee that communications between you and us or the information stored on ESEA Sites or our servers (or those of our agents and service providers) will be completely free from unauthorized access and disclosure and your use of any ESEA Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
ESEA provides you will the opportunity to choose and alter your preferences regarding the communications you receive from us. You will be provided with the opportunity to indicate whether you want to receive general communications about products, services, special offers or invitations to participate in various programs. You may opt out of receiving these general communications by using one of the following methods: (i) select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each communication, or (ii) write to ESEA at the address below. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about your privacy preferences. Subscription communications may include email newsletters and updates expressly requested by you. After you request such communications, you may opt out of receiving them by using one of the following methods: (i) select the email "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication, or (ii) return to the Web page(s) where you originally requested such services and follow the opt-out instructions.
You may change or edit information you have provided as part of your user profile by logging in to your ESEA account and changing the information.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to make changes to this Policy at any time and from time to time. ESEA will This Policy may be updated from time to time. ESEA will undertake reasonable efforts to notify you of material changes to this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy regularly for changes. Your continued use of ESEA Sites following the posting of any changes to this Policy indicates your agreement to be bound by the terms of this Policy as revised.
If you have any other questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, please contact us email at privacy (at) esportsea (dot) com or write to us at:
E-Sports Entertainment, LLC
62 Rensselaer Drive
Commack, New York 11725
If you are visiting this site from a location outside the United States, your connection will be through servers located in the United States and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using this site, you authorize the export of personal information to the United States and its storage and use as specified above.
Last updated: December 20, 2013